Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Jamaican Halloween Spooktacular 2014 - Track Twenty - Return Of The Bad Man

Ah, this is a good one!  We're up to the final four in the mix and we keep the creepy compilation rolling with a rockin' early/skinhead/boss reggae (whichever term you prefer) tune from the Hot Rod All Stars!  Originally released in 1970 as a 7 inch on the U.K. based Duke label, it luckily popped up for me on a sweet 2003 various artists CD set called Dancehall '69 on the Trojan label!  The original vinyl has been on my "wants list" for years but I am satisfied with the CD version... I can't be too picky.

Anyway, this tune is ripe for embellishments and I did just that... be prepared for living flesh and blood terror, blood spilling, bone chilling, towering terrors in one twin thrills show!  Or something along those lines...

Spooktacular Track Twenty - Hot Rod All Stars - Return Of The Bad Man

2 comments:

Christofari said...

Wow, unexpected nostalgia! I remember this tune really well from when it came out (I can't have been more than 12).

And John, THE CRAWLING THING - I listened, I shuddered... I died!

Halloween fever now redlining

John AKA Reggaexx said...

Christofari - thanks so much for your continued support and appreciation! Your comments always make my day!